Guidelines for the Editorial Board
Editorial board plays a key role in defining the compass and direction of a journal. The aims and goals of a
journal depend as much on board members experience and expertise as they do on the content it publishes.
Hence, it is significant that proper team structure is set in place to match the journal's vision and mission.
Decisions made by the board to accept or reject a manuscript should be based on the reviewers' recommendation
and the paper's clarity, novelty and relevance to the journal. No decision is permitted to be subjective by the race,
religion, nationality, sex or sexual point of reference of the author or any additional aspect not linked to the merit of the manuscript.
Guidelines for the EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
- Describe the aims, scope and direction of the journal in collaboration with the board.
- Providing suitable references in forming of editorial board for the respective journal.
- Active participation in review process.
- Set up guidelines to develop the principles of the journal
- Recommend potential contributors and reviewers to improve journals output
- Propose papers, editorials and opinions for publication in the journal.
- Promote the journal in academic circles and scientific conferences in which you are going to take part.
- Suggest the journal to academicians, researchers and students to submit articles.
- Contribution in special issues when required.
- keep an eye on any complaints of misconduct and make final decisions.
- Coordinate with other editors, reviewers and editorial staff on day-to-day operations of the journal.
Guidelines for EDITORS
- Fundamentals include being an expert in the specific field with nearly 80-100 publications.
- Should keenly participate in review process and editorial activities.
- Recommendation of approriate reviewers within the scope of the article to process it further.
- look out for journal submissions from colleagues, academicians, scholars and students.
- Giving suggestions to drive the journal to the success.
- Promote the journal among academic circles and scientific communities.